Thursday, December 19, 2013

Truly's Deodorant

*REVIEW*

I was searching for a kid friendly deodorant for my 8 year old.  One that didn't have a bunch of chemicals in it.  I came across Truly's Deodorant on Amazon and it had really good reviews, so I did a quick search on Bing to see what else I could find out.  Again, great reviews across the board.  Even though it seems a little pricey, at $7.99 for 2 oz, I figured it was worth the try.  It only has 4 ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Powdered Sugar (sugar and cornstarch), Baking Soda, and Beeswax! Who knew such an edible combination could work so well???  I have to tell you, the Kid's Deodorant is exactly the same as the adult version, just packaged different, so I also gave it a try (they even note that in the description).  It works wonderfully!  I have a hard time finding a deodorant that works well and lasts throughout the day.  This not only does the job, but without any harsh chemicals.  Even though 2 oz doesn't sound like much, the container is a pretty decent size, and both my son and I have been using it for over a month and we have used maybe a tenth of the container.  I seriously cannot say enough good stuff about this deodorant.  They sell it in 3 different forms - Truly's Natural, Truly's Kids, and New Creamsicle.  I plan to try the Creamsicle next. It simply has vanilla and sweet orange essence as additional ingredients.

If you want to try Truly's out for yourself, you can get it directly from their website HERE  or from Amazon.










*Note, I was not paid for this review, nor was I given a sample.  I simply bought this on my own and thought it was worth the mention!!

No comments:

Post a Comment