Sunday, September 29, 2013

Links

I saved some links to the right of some of my favorite sites.  But here is a quick review of each one.  I also included these on the useful links page, along with a whole bunch of other great links, so be sure to check it out.

Opinion Outpost - a FREE survey site where you earn points per survey you complete.  Unlike most survey sites who have you complete a survey 3/4 of the way through and then claim you didn't qualify this rarely happens on Opinion Outpost.  99% of the time you will disqualify within the first couple of questions.  For every 50 points you can cash in for a $5 amazon gift code or for every 100 points you can cash in for $10 deposited into paypal.  I paid for most of Christmas last year and throughout this year have paid for birthday gifts, household items etc.  I also qualify for product tests at least once a month.  I have 3 going on right now!  The one thing you need to know is after you reach $600 per calendar year you will have to submit a W9 or you will have to wait until the next calendar year to cash out.  I can usually make at least $10 a week during surveys.  December is usually a really good month for surveys where January and February are slower.

BzzAgent - Another free site to sign up and you can qualify to try out products for free and then spread word of mouth.  Sometimes I won't get a "campaign" for months, and then all of a sudden I will get several.  I have 2 going right now - Kreo Cityville and Luster.  I just finished up Nerf Cyberhoop and Fage Greek Yogurt.  You complete activities to help spread the word and earn points for doing so.

MyPoints - it is connected with BzzAgent so when you earn points you transfer them over.  Or it is stand alone.  It's free to sign up and use. You earn points for searching, clicking on the links they send you in email (don't worry it is all verified links like Kelloggs, Oklahoma Steak, etc) printing and using coupons, etc.  I earn all my points from printing and using coupons, clicking on the links in emails, and from BzzAgent activities.  You then cash in your points for gift cards.

Swagbucks - Similar to Bing, you sign up for free and earn points for various activities such as searching, claiming "swagcodes", printing coupons, etc.  You can then cash in your "swagbucks" for gift cards or various prizes.

Funovation Panel - a free site where you will occasionally get surveys about toys in development.  For each short survey you complete you get entered into a contest to win a prize pack of toys.  I did win one!  They included toys for both kids - we got a remote control car, remote control helicopter, Dr Dreadful toys, 2 games, and 2 doll sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment